Job Vacancy – Sales Representative in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of our clients; a leading printing company in Nairobi.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the sales channel by promoting our products and services to new and existing Clients.
- Proposal development.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients.
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel.
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process.
- Oversee and manage corporate sales executives to achieve set targets.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure efficient operation in terms of needs assessment, customer satisfaction & after sales service.
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design and implement online and offline marketing campaigns for target market / clients.
- Experience in printing industry a must
- At least 2 years sales, marketing and business development experience
- Ability to create relationships and generate orders from photographers, Design Companies and also show creativity in finding other high volume customers
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]. As the subject line of your email, write “1727” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1727, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 13th April 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, B2B, B2C, business development, executive, Field sales, job, Marketing, nairobi, opening, Opportunity, person, print, rep, representative, sales, vacancy