Job Vacancy – Sales Representatives
Duma Works is recruiting Sales Representatives for our client in Nairobi.
Manages sales of the company’s products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings
The jobholder contributes at operational level by identifying sales and marketing priorities in addition to providing a client-focused service. Accomplishes business development activities by researching, developing and implementing sales and marketing opportunities and plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Sales & Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales and marketing goals for the company.
- Manages the product line to maximize sales revenues, volumes and meet corporate objectives.
Details of Function
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations; executing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; and implementing change.
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets and grow sales month by month as per the assigned targets.
- Coordinating collection and remittance of sales proceeds/revenue within the approved terms of trade/credit limit across all sales channels.
- Managing daily route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within the set out plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business and revenues.
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities.
- Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage.
- Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible.
- Determining and coordinating of territory reporting and communication requirements to HQ
- Close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To identify and map out sales areas and conduct sales demos
- Manage institutional, key accounts, contracts and the general trade sales and resellers within the assigned Territory/Region
- Forecast sales accurately in line with the organization’s plan
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 23 January 2021
* After making your application, you will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test from [email protected]. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 3d, accounts, and, business, business development, collection, communication, company, corporate, credit, customer, Customer service, delivery, development, general, grid, growth, information, intelligence, job, key, level, line, Management, manager, market, Marketing, merchandising, of, opportunities, product, Relationship, relationship management, reporting, research, sales, service, services, trade, web