Job Vacancy – Sales Technician in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Technician for our client; a leading provider of digital photography products in Nairobi.
- Have in-depth technical knowledge about our products, their technical specifications and their pros and cons
- Conducting customer need analysis and presenting the customer with possible solutions
- Understanding a product’s functionality and possible problems and figuring out a way to handle them
- Determining the best products to meet the requirements of a customer
- Providing technical expertise on products and/or service
- Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or service
- Making a sale
- Have a good understanding of the workings and meaning of technical specifications of digital photographic equipment
- Be able to multi-task
- Be good in spoken English communication
- Be able to translate technical jargon so that people can understand it
- Be well organized
- Have business acumen
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be good in promotion and sales
- Be good at handling technical resources
- Have good presentation skills
- Be able to make efficient demos within a specific period of time
- Be able to focus and pay attention to detail
- Be customer-oriented
- Be friendly and approachable
- 2 Years’ experience in sales of similar equipment such as smart phones or digital cameras
- Diploma in one or more of the following fields
- Auto electrics
- Media and photography
9:00am – 9:00pm
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2432”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2432 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th November 2016
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: B2C sales, business, counter sales, development, DUMA Works, Employment, job, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, Kenyan Jobs, key account executive, key account manager, Marketing, media, nairobi, Opportunity, photography, Recruitment, retail, sales, sales engineering, sales executive, sales rep, technician, vacancy, work