Job Vacancy – Secretary in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Secretary for our client; a leading medium sized audit and business consultancy firm providing various finance and business related services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day office operations, including supplies, travel logistics, and scheduling.
• Assist the PD and Finance Officer with the office support systems
• Support other staff members as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience working in an office setting.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Mastery of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
• Ability to organize receipts, documents, and information from multiple sources.
• Ability to effectively write reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms.
• Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
An ideal candidate
• Should be good communicator.
• Should be well conversant with Microsoft office.
• Should be able to maintain a good follow up on all outstanding items.
• Should be able to prioritize work well.
• Should have good oral and written skills.
• Should be a good listener.
• Be able to multitask.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2286”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2286, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th July 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Admin, Administrator, Front, job, jobs in kenya, nairobi, Office, opening, Opportunity, secretary, vacancy