Job Vacancy – Senior Brand Designer in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Senior Brand Designer in Nairobi for one of our clients. The hiring company is an innovative transportation company.
The role is for someone who gets excited about creating fresh designs and a simple user experience to help build a strong African brand. They are looking for someone who can help the company create a brand offering new ideas, fresh perspective, and a positive attitude. The brand should be simple, transparent, and designed around their partners.
- Designs and directs all aspect of the look and feel of brand experiences at all end-in-mind consumer touch points in partnership with brand marketing, categories, and global design.
- Leads & mentors in-house Graphic Designer with creation of marketing collateral bank including: merchandise, online ads, print ads, office branding, presentations, website design, etc.
- Helps design company’s consumer facing products.
- Creates a look consistent with the company, while pleasing their users.
- Communicates effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Presents the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to bring the company brand to life and support Marketing & Sales with the collateral they need to hit growth targets.
- Must have experience in Adobe suite (4-5 years experience), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic design.
- Bring creative energy to every design.
- Come to the table with fresh ideas and an open mind.
- Deadline oriented.
- Excellent graphic design / layout / typography skills.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using Mac OS X.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Provide creative sketches for photography art direction.
- Ability to lead a team environment and mentor, direct and critique the work of other designers & photographers.
- Time management skills and attention to details to ensure multiple projects are completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Photo styling experience is a plus.
- Act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
Company Type: Start up
Job Type: Full Time
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2651”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2651 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd February 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: adobe, adobe illustrator, adobe suite, brand, branding, designing, DUMA Works, Find a Job, graphic designer, illustrator, indesign, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, manager, nairobi, Opportunity, photoshop, senior brand designer, Startup, Vacancies, vacancy