Job Vacancy – Showroom Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Showroom Sales Executive for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading interior design and construction services company
- Selling to repeat client and establishing new clients.
- Demonstrating and Presenting products.
- Recommending solutions.
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
- Attending trade exhibitions and events.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Maintaining accurate sales records
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with clients by providing support,
- information and guidance.
- Customer Care
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3503”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3503 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 18 October 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business, business development, client service, communication, Communications, Interior design, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Marketing, Markets, sales, showroom sales executive wanted