Job Vacancy – Social Media Intern
Duma Works is recruiting a Social Media Intern for our client, Sauti Sol Entertainment in Nairobi.
- Digital communication and related content
- Carrying out social media tasks delegated to them
- Online campaigns and activations
- Monitoring online activity and research
- MUST be between 19-25 years old
- MUST be outgoing and possess people skills
- Should be disciplined, organized and have a proper work ethic
- An added advantage if you have previous social media work experience
- MUST possess good communication skills (written and spoken)
- MUST have own laptop and a smart phone
- MUST have reliable internet connectivity
- MUST be proactive, flexible, up-to-date with current trends and creative
- Assist in administrative duties
- Post a ONE MINUTE VIDEO on TWITTER telling us why you would like to be part of the Sauti Sol entertainment and what makes you a perfect fit for the job.
- Indicate your full names; Tag SAUTI SOL entertainment using the #SautiSolInternshipchallenge
- Write a brief coverletter expressing your interest to join the Sauti Sol team. Include a link to your video post on twitter.
- Send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3253”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3253 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
- Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 26th March 2018
* To qualify, you MUST have uploaded your one minute video on twitter.
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative, and, communication, content, internet, media, online, people, social, Social Media, work