Job Vacancy – Social Media Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Social Media Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi.
The Social Media Manager incorporates social media marketing skills to compliment the overall marketing plan to promote brand-focused interactive and engaging content as well as driving social media campaigns.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Co-manages the social media marketing budget with MM as part of digital spend and plans, implements the social media marketing strategy
- Responsible for developing and implementing a clear, approved content calendar with brand consistency in marketing and online messages
- Works closely with various company department members, including sales, marketing, advertising, product development and project managers to collect and put together content for CM’s social media platforms
- Actively responds to product/process or other company information as requested by prospective customers online within reasonable time
- Support content specific actions as requested by Marketing, Sales with respect to the company website
- Actively cultivates weekly, monthly , quarterly action plans to increase inbound traffic, generate leads and drive conversions via SEO, content, paid ads or other tools to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for staying up to date with latest social media changes, trends, tools and locally relevant influencers in the field interior design, construction both online and offline
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits across CM’s social media platforms while using the information to create comprehensive reports, insights for improving future content, marketing strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for positive brand/product image via strategic, well thought out and grammatically correct communication for Classic Mouldings across its social media handles within respective guidelines
- Responsible for researching and monitoring competitors’ social media activity and reporting to MM on the same for insights
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, blog content with Marketing Manager, agencies or third party service providers
- Effective implementation of social media content calendars
- Quality of social media content as agreed with Management
- Monthly reports and insights from social media analytics
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or minimum 2+ yrs in social media management in the construction/real estate or interior finishes industry in Kenya
- High quality creative/graphic design ability with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Creative ability with strong copywriting or written communication skills
To apply online click here to submit your application through the Duma Works portal. Please direct all applications and inquiries to Duma.
Submit your cover letter and CV as one document.
This position will remain open until filled.
*You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: adobe, adobe illustrator, and, brand, communication, company, construction, content, customer, Data, Design, digital, driving, field, graphic, Graphic design, illustrator, industry, information, Interior, Interior design, Kenya, Management, manager, Marketing, marketing manager, media, of, online, product, project, Quality, reporting, reports, sales, SEO, service, social, Social Media, strategy, support