Job Vacancy – Sourcing Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a sourcing manager for one of our clients; a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The sourcing manager will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations.
About the position
Guidance/ Team Leadership
Qualifications and competencies
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager preferably with a sizable company across countries
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data. Advanced excel skills.
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proven financial and treasury management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration. Additional relevant certification and higher education highly preferred
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3416”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3416 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 20 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, africa, agency, agent, and, building, business, business administration, chain, company, cost, country, Data, development, director, driving, Education, electricity, electronics, energy, enterprise, entrepreneurs, financial, grid, Hiring, innovation, international, IT, kampala, Kenya, key, Leadership, logistics, maintenance, Management, manager, market, network, networking, of, off-grid power, Office, operations, Opportunity, people, phone, power, procurement, product, project, project management, Quality, rural, sale, service, social, Social Enterprise, solar, solutions, stock, strategy, supply, supply chain, systems, team, the, uganda, work