Job Vacancy – Store Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Store Manager for our client in Zanzibar. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Brand in Tanzania.
- Manage stock and inventory
- Manage production figures and be able to plan ahead
- Be able to barcode items using in-house barcoding system
- Must take care of the store to keep it clean at all times.
- Must take care of the production department
- Must be able to Manage people and allocate tasks to them in an effective manner.
- Be able to perform human resource duties. (small company of 20 people)
- Perform inventory checks from time to time.
- Be able to make performance reports.
- Exposure to ERP and basic computer skills like excel, word.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3391”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3391 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 29 June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: brand, DUMA Works, ERP, Human Resource, inventory, Job Opportunity, Jobs in Tanzania, stock, tanzania, team