Job Vacancy – Store Manager in Uganda
Duma Works is recruiting a Store Manager for our client; a leading provider of industrial and commercial printing and packaging in Uganda.
- Key handling – Ensure that Stores open in schedule time. Monitor regularly and check store opening register
- Receipts – Receive all incoming goods and check quantity and documents. Check documents, quantity and liaison with quality to check quality of material
- Issue of material – Material issue against proper MRS. Ensure that issued material and quantity is proper against MRS
- Reports – All inward, transfer and stock reports. Keep proper records and reports of all transactions
- Exposure to ERP and basic computer skills like excel, word.
- 7+ years’ experience in store management.
- Inventory management skills.
- Good English language –verbal and written.
- Good in reporting and goal oriented.
- A team player.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3154”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3154 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15 December 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, ERP, key, Liaison, of, opening, Quality, quantity, stock, team