Job Vacancy – Structural Engineer
Duma works is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer for Esto Africa: a reputable Real Estate Development firm in Kenya.
About the Job
Esto Africa , a real estate consultancy and construction firm, seeks to recruit a competent, highly motivated and resultoriented individual for the position of Structural Engineer who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, planning and research structural components to achieve design goals and ensure the safety and comfort of users or occupants
- Providing structural design and supervision inputs in respect of projects undertaken by the company
- Production of design using AutoCAD or any other computer programs as necessary
- Preparation and production of project reports
- Undertaking in-house design reviews,Liaising with clients and other consultants in the course of the project,Preparation of contract documents and any other related documents
- Supervision of employees/ trainees who may be placed under your guidance, Attending to site inspections and site meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil and structural engineering
- At least 3– 4 years relevant work experience in structural design and detailing of building structures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Proficient in AUTOCAD/ARCHICAD
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3293”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3293 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: africa, and, AutoCAD, building, civil, communication, company, consultancy, Design, designing, Engineer, engineering, Firm, key, of, planning, production, programs, project, real estate, Recruit, research, site, structural engineer, work