Job Vacancy – Student Recruitment Officer
Duma Works is recruiting a Student Recruitment Officer for one of our clients; a recognized and accredited college in Nairobi.
The College boasts excellent teaching facilities, a great learning environment, and consistently achieves distinction level results in academic audits, conducted by various quality assurance bodies.
The College currently has a vacancy for a Student Recruitment Officer for their various programmes ranging from certificate to diploma/degree courses.
The Recruitment Officer will be required to carry out the following:
- Participate in student recruitment activities.
- Provide information to potential students and parents making enquiries at the College.
- Recruit students to join the various courses being offered at the College.
- Proven sales ability.
- Degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years experience in sales, marketing, customer service or a related field.
- Good spoken English.
- Well-dressed and job-focused.
- Ability to work with targets.
- Experience in student recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Names and contact information of 3 professional references.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Kenya.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3238”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3238 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 28th June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Find a Job, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, nairobi, officer, Opportunity, professional, Recruiting, Recruitment, recruitment officer, sales, vacancy, work