Job Vacancy – Systems Engineer (IT)
Our client a leading provider of IT-based solutions ranging from designing and implementing of IT infrastructure to business specific solutions. They seek to recruit a Systems Engineer.
- Assist with development of technical strategies to deliver ICT solutions that support customer business objectives;
- Work with Sales Team to engineer projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for existing clients;
- Build the foundation for new technology development and revitalize offering of different services & solutions to customers;
- Design, Market, Install and commission virtualized computing devices and services marketed by the company;
- Research on ICT security solutions (CCTV & Access control systems), analyze, design, and develop appropriate solutions to fit the requirement of targeted customers;
- Design, Install and set-up computer network infrastructure in line to customers’ business requirements;
- Conduct relevant Presentation/training and provide support on network infrastructure, storage, virtualization and security domain;
- Conduct Research on other available or emerging technologies, evaluate them and recommend appropriate solutions that could be marketed and implemented by the company;
- Provide guidance, leadership, and participation in tactical and strategic initiatives;
- Act as a Technical Leader on larger projects, coordinating the work of a larger delivery team owning overall responsibility for Solution consolidation;
- Any other duty not listed that may be assigned by your superior;
- Ensure internal communications both within Technical and across the organization;
- Utilize company’s resources for cost effective delivery of set company objectives;
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products;
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market;
- Identify new markets, both geographical and by industry sector, for company’s products;
- Well-versed with quality management processes.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related studies;
- Knowledge in security management or experience in designing and installing surveillance (CCTV) and Access Control Systems will be an added advantages;
- 2+ years’ experience in the IT industry with a minimum 1 year experience in related activities;
- CCNA/MCP will be added advantage.
- Committed and self-motivated for success of the company;
- Faithful and focused;
- Can work independently and under pressure;
- Flexible with good management skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Ready to work beyond normal working hours sometimes without extra remuneration.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2891”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2891 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, business, client, communication, Communications, company, computer science, computing, control, cost, customer, delivery, Design, designing, development, Engineer, engineering, ICT, industry, information, information technology, IT, job, Leadership, line, Management, market, Markets, network, of, opportunities, Quality, Recruit, research, sales, science, security, services, solutions, Success, support, systems, team, technical, technology, training, work