Job Vacancy – Technical Sales Coordinator
- Sells, with minimal supervision, our products persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and designers while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on all opportunities to allow the company to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, on-going, opportunities.
- Builds partnering relationships with members of the construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of our offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business cycle customer base. Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers in alignment with our strategy. Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts. Understands and leverages the sales process outcomes as well as demonstrates evidence of advancing the sell. Shares technical knowledge plus business expertise with the customer to match the solution to the customer’s operational need and favourably positions us. Qualifies and assesses potential customers.
- Addresses customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates our services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
- Positively and credibly influences strategies with the construction community. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, and presents proposals. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Leverages our sales process to close sales quickly. Manages the high activity of the pipeline in the managed system with a focus on sales phase, close date, and probability of a close as well as other pertinent information.
- Employee has to set a minimum of 12-15 appointments with consultants, contractors etc. (stakeholders) on a weekly basis.
- Keep detailed info on each potential client on file with as much information as possible like birthdays, spouses name, colleagues, main projects being worked on currently.
- Have detailed understanding of all company’s products in order to be able to upsell when opportunities arise.
- Detailed and comprehensive reports weekly back to HO.
- Fully understands and ensures complete technical knowledge and know-how of key products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
- At least 3-5 years in technical sales.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Have contacts or ability to develop relationships with contacts in key construction bodies (BORAQS, EBK etc.)
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3329”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3329 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 30 April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: accounts, analysis, and, business, client, Communications, company, construction, consulting, cost, customer, engineering, general, industry, information, innovation, key, Knowledge, level, manage, market, network, of, operations, opportunities, Opportunity, Partnerships, pipeline, proposals, Quality, sale, sales, services, solutions, strategy, technical, technical sales, technical sales coordinator, the