Job Vacancy – Technical Training Specialist – Mechanical
Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd is seeking to recruit a Technical Training Specialist – Mechanical. The company provides after sales services to clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. The LCS covers all maintenance and repair services, spare parts and change parts. Customer responsiveness is a top priority for our service business.
Department : Training
Reporting Structure : Head of Training Department
The Technical Training Specialist contributes to the organizational goals by providing specialized and effective trainining our customers in the East African region. The trainer will be responsible for training of our Krones machinery including Filler, Mixer and Contiform.
Task and Responsibilities
- To deliver standard and customised training courses to external customers.
- To assist customers and service with their training needs by developing training and assessment documentation.
- To assist with the development of new training courses in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage and maintain accurate records of all training delivered.
- To give feedback adequate feedback to delegates on all training conducted.
- To organise training in conjunction with sales, customers and Training Academy in Germany.
- To assist with the setup and maintenance of the internal training facility.
- To assist with the marketing and promotion of training to external customers
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Krones academy and its range of courses.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and implementation.
- Experience as a Technician on Krones Machinery (Filler,Mixer and Contiform).
- Knowledge and experience as Technical trainer in a beverage packaging environment.
- Knowledge of operating, maintaining and troubleshooting of Krones Machinery.
Qualifications and education required
- Higher National Diploma or University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4-7 years field experience, specializing in specific machines in the beveragepackaging industry.
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with
strong time management skills.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally.
- Good Communication skills ( written, presentation and facilitation).
- Good Knowledge Transfer skills.
- Client focused.
- MS Office
- Willing to travel both domestic and internationally (extensive travel).
Application deadline: 24th November 2017
Should you meet the above mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application
letter to [email protected]
Posted in Jobs Tags: 2017, and, Apply, beverage, client, CO, communication, Curriculum development, cv, development, diploma, Education, engineering, facility, field, head, industry, job, Knowledge, Krones, maintenance, manage, Management, Marketing, mechanical, mechanical engineering, of, Office, personal, Promotion, reporting, sales, service, technical, technician, the, trainer, training, travel