Job Vacancy – Tractor Mechanic
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing tractors; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains tractors functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Maintains tractors appearance by cleaning, washing and painting.
- Maintains tractors records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related.
Key Performance Indicators.
- Attainment of 100%preventive engine machines measures implemented in response to identified breakdown.
- Realization of 100% adherence to maintenance machine on full time attendance.
- Realization of 100% adherence to employee’s trainings conducted in a given period.
- Attainment of 100% good and sound technical knowledge and precision.
- Realization of 10% to full attendance this year.
- Attainment of 100%adherence to good behavior conducts while on duty.
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hydraulic systems and diesel engines
- Vehicle records maintenance
- Performing preventive maintenance
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3295”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3295 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 13 April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, automotive, below, cleaning, electrical, full time, Knowledge, maintenance, mechanical, of, operator, service, shop, stock, supplies, systems, technical