Job Vacancy – User Engagement Team Lead
Duma Works is recruiting a User Engagement Team Lead for our client; a digital health company in Kenya.
The company is seeking a User Engagement Team Lead to lead the management of user engagement in Kenya. A successful candidate will be a skilled individual with experience in traditional and digital marketing, community engagement coordination, and partnership management. User Engagement Team Lead will report to the Country Director.
Community Engagement management
- Directly manage Community Engagement Manager, overseeing all community engagement operations and activities including but not limited to card distributor tracking; recruiting, interviewing, and hiring county leads; handling distributions logistics including but not limited to ordering cards with appropriate messaging and keywords, arranging delivery to county leads, and monitoring card volume needs
- Continuously evaluate community engagement model, focusing on expansion strategy and development of new and more efficient models
- Problem solving with escalations from distributors
- Creation of training manuals with Community Engagement Manager
General Marketing Management
- Manage budget allocation for all marketing activities
- Identify alternate marketing channels by county, specific to Kenya context
- Project manage implementation of marketing expansion
- Lead feedback loop of user experience recommendations to product development
- Data Tracking (ex. General data obs + community activity + social media)
- Feedback to the team – weekly meetings
Partnership Management & Implementation of Partner work
- Keeping tabs on all partners, their needs and outputs
- Working directly with partnership teams to oversee implementation of training and execution of the company’s message and value
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred, ideally with a specialisation in communications
- 3-5 years work experience, and experience managing a team
- Have a growth mindset and be hungry for thinking critically
- Motivated manager and team player
- Ambitious, hard working and creative
- Fluency in English required, Fluency in both English and Kiswahili preferred
- Previous work experience in sub-Saharan Africa
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3385”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3385 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15 June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, client, company, country, Country Director, Data, delivery, development, digital, digital marketing, director, general, growth, Hiring, Kenya, logistics, manage, Management, manager, Marketing, monitoring, of, operations, partner, partnership management, product, Recruiting, social, strategy, team, training, user experience, work, works