Job Vacancy – Web Designer (Junior) in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Web designer for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading business strategy and operations support services firm.
- Website maintenance involving updating and editing the website with relevant content.
- Redefine designs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive designs that will engage with clients/customers.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Database management.
- Create advertisement media such as product catalogues, in-house and external advertisements in line with business objectives.
- Use the Internet to build customer loyalty through online engagement programs.
- Execute visual elements in projects including online graphics and offline material.
- Diploma in Web Design, Computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in web development field.
- Experience in graphics design with knowledge in Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator Corel Draw and any other.
- Ability to design creative, original and fun graphics that keep up with quality standards.
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to see the big picture.
- Should be resourceful and proactive.
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3118”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3118 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 23rd March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.