Job Vacancy – Wind Power Project Developer
The responsibilities are:
- Be responsible of liaising with local authorities (District, Ward and Village Council) in order to build up and maintain a close relation and develop a sense of participation in the implementation of the project.
- Actively prepare and execute the land acquisition and permits approval processes.
- Interact with the relevant national authorities in order to obtain the relevant permits (e.g. TANESCO, NEMC, EWURA, etc.)
- Participate in the commercial negotiations surrounding each project
- Support the management in the preparation of contracts and agreements with relevant authorities
- Organize and equip the local office in the selected project areas.
- Prepare information material for the community (churches, mosques, medical centers, schools)
- Facilitate, organize and manage meetings, seminaries and trainings with local and national stakeholders regarding any matter related to the projects.
- Help securing off-take agreements and liaise with different subcontractors
- Oversee ongoing development projects, and providing direction to the respective project managers tasked with on-site execution
- Produce reports of activities carried out.
- Professional qualifications must include a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field of expertise, ideally with technical background.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the energy, agriculture, telecom and environmental sector.
- Experience in Project Management and/or Project Development.
- Very good written and oral communication and presentation abilities in Kiswahili and English.
- Very good computer skills, particularly MS Office.
- Ability and readiness to work independently, yet with profound team spirit.
- Readiness to work outside the office for long period and connected high travel activities.
- Highly motivated personality able to work under pressure.
- Creativity and entrepreneurism.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3433”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3433 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 10 August 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: agriculture, and, client, commercial, communication, construction, developer, development, energy, energy projects management, field, grid, impact, information, manage, Management, medical, Mwanza, of, Office, power, project, project developer, project management, Recruiting, strategy, tanzania, team, technical, travel, work, works