Job Vacancy – Work Recruitment & Quality Control Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Work Recruitment & Quality Control Manager. The hiring organization makes it easier for households and businesses to connect with high quality professionals.
We make it easier for households and businesses to connect with high quality professionals. Currently we have verified professionals in over 140 categories ranging from cleaners, to masseuses, to plumbers, and tailors. Through the use of technology we unlock important career tools such as digital profiles, product galleries, customer reviews, and more.
As a company, we’re a tight-knit and highly-collaborative team of developers, hustlers, planners, and doers. We provide the freedom and tools necessary for people to be comfortable and successful in their work and in return expect high performance and a culture of excellence. We value ambition, curiosity, candor and most of all an uncontrollable desire to create amazing things.
We’re on a mission to elevate the careers and livelihoods of millions of blue collar professionals, artisans, and other informal workers through the use of technology.
You have exceptionally high standards, meticulous organization and attention to detail, and can develop and implement SOPs. You have worked with fundis and other blue collar professionals, from furniture makers to plumbers and hairdressers, and ideally have experience in recruiting and onboarding them. You have strong relationships with training institutions and professional networks, or are comfortable developing partnerships where you don’t already have connections. You are strict and don’t accept ‘ok’ as good enough.
About the Role
As the Worker Recruitment & Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our platform recruits high quality professionals, and supports them to thrive on the platform. The three main areas of work are:
- Developing new partnerships for recruitment with vocational training institutions and professional associations
- Establishing SOPs for systematic testing and orientation of workers
- Creating recruitment workplans and overseeing delivery by team
- Ensure rigid adherence to timelines and testing & onboarding methods
- Developing testing methodologies for various categories
- Conduct quality and data audits of profiles on the system
- Creating systems to manage quality when things go wrong
- Developing & implement discipline system
- Identifying opportunities to upskill and/or train Pros
- Developing processes to enhance ongoing engagement with Lynk platform, through events and more
- 5 years experience in designing and implementing SOPs and quality control mechanisms
- Experience in recruitment, assessments and/or technical training fields preferred
- Demonstrated expertise developing effective partnerships
- Minimum 2-3 years experience managing teams
- Excellent Excel & database management skills, and strong familiarity with and use of with social media and other online recruitment methods
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3185”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3185 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 16th February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, career, careers, cleaners, company, control, customer, Data, database management, delivery, designing, digital, events, furniture, manage, Management, manager, media, of, online, opportunities, Partnerships, people, product, professional, professionals, Quality, Quality control, Recruiting, Recruitment, social, Social Media, support, systems, team, technical, technology, the, training, work