Duma Works is recruiting a Finance Manager for a leading business law firm in Kenya.
Our client, a leading business accelerator is looking to hire a HR Associate to assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR department. The HR Associate’s responsibilities will revolve around the following functional areas; Filing, contract management, recruitment, leave administration, employee onboarding and offboarding process, immigrations, and assisting, and assisting with HRIS implementation. This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya but supports functions across all offices in the region. This position will report to the Head of Talent and Human Capital.
Duma Works is recruiting a Director of Business Development in Nairobi. The hiring organization is a high-growth edtech company that makes it possible for anyone to access the information and opportunities they need from the organizations they trust over any mobile phone.
Chandaria Properties is recruiting a Real Estate Sales Agent to join the team in Nairobi.
Chandaria Properties is a full-service real estate company part of the Chandaria Group, one of the largest and most diversified privately-owned groups in East and Central Africa.
We are seeking a mature, sophisticated, and experienced sales executive to grow the sales of Chandaria Properties. This position is well suited to someone with extensive Real Estate sales experience and a wide professional network. Sales executives will work in the field, with office work and reporting.
The ideal candidate should have a strong track record of meeting sales targets and be highly motivated, target-driven, and a persuasive negotiator.
1. Generate leads and can convert those to potential sales
2. Thorough market research within the real estate sector
3. Maintain and enhance communication and follow ups with potential clients
4. Management reporting
1. A Bachelors degree
2. 5+ years experience in the Real Estate sector
3. Existing professional network
4. Highly confident and presentable
5. Strong and persuasive negotiator
6. Able to work independently; highly motivated
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3096”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3096 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 31 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.