Moko Furniture is recruiting a Content Marketing Consultant.
Duma Works is recruiting an ICT Development Manager for our client; a reputable solar energy for profit company in Uganda.
The ICT Manager is responsible for translating client and business needs into ICT tools and solutions that improve the client journey (by enabling staff) and take away barriers to manage & control the business. The manager ensures Innovative ICT solutions are developed and implemented through an in-house ICT team or external providers.
Chandaria Properties is recruiting a Real Estate Sales Agent to join the team in Nairobi.
Chandaria Properties is a full-service real estate company part of the Chandaria Group, one of the largest and most diversified privately-owned groups in East and Central Africa.
We are seeking a mature, sophisticated, and experienced sales executive to grow the sales of Chandaria Properties. This position is well suited to someone with extensive Real Estate sales experience and a wide professional network. Sales executives will work in the field, with office work and reporting.
The ideal candidate should have a strong track record of meeting sales targets and be highly motivated, target-driven, and a persuasive negotiator.
1. Generate leads and can convert those to potential sales
2. Thorough market research within the real estate sector
3. Maintain and enhance communication and follow ups with potential clients
4. Management reporting
1. A Bachelors degree
2. 5+ years experience in the Real Estate sector
3. Existing professional network
4. Highly confident and presentable
5. Strong and persuasive negotiator
6. Able to work independently; highly motivated
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3096”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3096 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 31 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Duma Works is recruiting a Procurement Manager for our client, Husk in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Husk is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to join our East Africa Team. This person should have bundles of energy and a passion for driving the business forward through smart and savvy procurement strategies; always seeking to get the best deal and ensure that procurement is a key part in helping Husk deliver its targets to time, quality and cost.
The position would be based out of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and will require extensive travel to rural areas across Africa.